Our aim is to prepare our children for the changing world around us.
We believe that our children should have the best possible education and support – both academic and pastoral. Children are challenged ‘to be the best that they can be’ in all aspects of their life.
We deliver this though high quality staff who always go the extra mile to ensure that the children are at the heart of what we do.
We have a culture of high expectations for all aspects of school life.
Our schools are very much part of the community and are inclusive environments in which all can thrive.
We believe that children need to feel safe and secure in order to learn. Our school environments aim to provide calm, safe spaces where children can enjoy learning and so develop the knowledge and skills that will make them happy and successful citizens.
All our schools will ensure that there is:
· High Expectations in Leadership Leaders drive their schools forward with a ‘no excuse’ culture: all children can succeed.
· High Expectations in Behaviour Underpinned by the core values of respect, tolerance and independence; building resilient, positive role models of the future
· High Quality Curriculum A curriculum that demands and challenges our children to be prepared for the changing world around them.
· High Expectations in Teaching and Learning Challenge, inspire and support all learners to be successful and meet their targets.
· High Achievement for all Everyone working to ‘be the best you can be’.